Medford, Oregon – From approximately 7:10AM to 9:45AM on August 11, 2021, a suspect committed a carjacking in Canyonville, Oregon, then led a chase throughout Jackson County. The chase resulted in several attempts at using tire spikes with some being successful and the chase ending on Dakota Street off of Columbus in Medford, Oregon. that then led to an officer involved shooting and this video is an exclusive comprised from Members Jackson County Scanner group. Shots fired. for more stories from Southern Oregon First, freedom focused media, please visit https://SouthernOregonFirst.com.
- Proposed 30 year Talent Urban Renewal District financial scheme reduces fire safety and other funding
- Students in Phoenix, Oregon Leave School to Protest
- Govenor Kate Brown Announces Possible End to Mask Mandates
- FEDERAL COURT HALTS VACCINE MANDATES NATIONWIDE
- Vaccine Passports, Coming To Oregon March 2022. Say No Now.
- Opt-ed: What’s Going On With The Local Republican Party
- Political Party Survey: Taking the Political Pulse of Southern Oregon