The Jackson County Board of Commissioners are moving forward with an Ordinance to further protect Second Amendment right their County area. They are joining multiply counties in rural Oregon who have created local laws to confront State & Federal anti-gun activists.
- Proposed 30 year Talent Urban Renewal District financial scheme reduces fire safety and other funding
- Students in Phoenix, Oregon Leave School to Protest
- Govenor Kate Brown Announces Possible End to Mask Mandates
- FEDERAL COURT HALTS VACCINE MANDATES NATIONWIDE
- Vaccine Passports, Coming To Oregon March 2022. Say No Now.
- Opt-ed: What’s Going On With The Local Republican Party
- Political Party Survey: Taking the Political Pulse of Southern Oregon